Bride-to-be trivia game for bridal shower, or kitchen tea, or hen's night
Test guests knowledge of the bride-to-be, how well they know the groom and the couple's wedding and honeymoon plans.
This is a very fun game to play to test your guests, while also letting them know some of the bride-to-be's plans for the wedding and the honeymoon.
What questions should I ask in bride-to-be trivia?
- What is the bride's middle name?
- What is the groom's surname?
- Is the bride taking the groom's surname, hyphenating, or keeping her own name?
- Where did the bride and groom meet?
- How did the groom propose?
- What is the wedding date?
- Where is the wedding reception?
- Honeymoon, when and where?
- Where did the engaged couple meet?
- What are their star signs? And are they compatible? (the bride not actually know if they are compatible, so this is a fun question and topic to chat about).
- Who are the bridesmaids?
- Who is the maid of honor? (This helps the guests know more about the bridal party before the wedding).
A more unique way to play this game is as bridal trivial pursuit.
Theme the questions along with the question categories from the game.
Arts: what was the first movie the couple saw together?
Geography: Where are the couple going on their honeymoon? On what side of the bed does the bride sleep? In what suburb do the couple live?
History: Where did the couple meet? Where did the couple go on their first date/holiday?
Politics: Relationship politics is fun. How do they decide what to watch on television? Who drives the car when they go out? Who asked who out first?
Sport: Do the couple play a sport? Who won their last tennis match/race/table tennis/bocce etc? Who barracks for which football team?