Bridesmaid Gift Ideas to say thankyou to your female bridal party
Gift Ideas from the bride to the bridesmaid to say thank you or the help, friendship and support not only during the wedding preparation but in the years before the wedding too!
Bridesmaid Gift Ideas on eBay
Bridesmaid Gift Ideas
for the bridesmaids to wear on the day and keep. Including the necklace, earrings and hair clips.
- A professional photo of the bridal party or another photo from the wedding framed.
- A beauty treatment , massage or manicure after the wedding to catch up.
- A high tea at a hotel or restaurant to catch up after the wedding and share stories and photos from the day and the honeymoon.
- Goodie bags with the nail polish they will wear on the day, the jewellery they will wear on the day, a little bottle of perfume to wear on the day (you can get little vials of perfume from perfume stores and chemists, or you can be cunning and ask for samples from department stores like Myer and David Jones), the stockings they will wear (if any), a silk handkerchief (or cotton depending on budget), some mints, a bottle of water, a berocca and headache tablet for the next day, lipstick they will wear on the day, and any other ideas you might think are suitable for your friends.
- Thank you card. This is an important item that can be written before the wedding telling the bridesmaid or MOH just how much they mean to you and how grateful you are for their involvement not only in your wedding, but in your life too. You can also give this gift after the wedding and thank them in addition for their specific help on the day. If you send this after the wedding it might be a nice idea to include a photo of you and the bridesmaid together on the day.
- Bottle of wine .
- Bottle Opener . A handy item they can use often and remember your wedding day.
- Diary and pen . You can give your bridesmaids and MOH a diary at the beginning of the wedding planning time and include some important dates in it for them (including the wedding day, hen's day, kitchen tea date, rehearsal dinner date and dress fitting days). Choose something practical yet pretty, Kikki K have some great diaries and planners.
- Parasols . This may go with your bridesmaids outfits. They are a perfect accessory to a summer wedding (to avoid constant reapplication of sunscreen for the bridesmaids as they have their photographs taken and as they socialise after the wedding. Fans also work well in the wedding colours to keep your bridesmaids looking fresh.
- Pedicure and manicure before the wedding. Book in someone to come to your home the day before the wedding, or the morning of your wedding to buff up the girls nails.